Sunday, August 23, 2009

home again

ok, we are home
this is bizarre not to be writing about my day (so here i am writing about my weekend)

and while the weekend wasn't as action-packed as our vacation
there was still lots of football, a couple of showings, several dog-walks (buddy has had his first visit to my new abode)
lots of time doing real estate research on the computer
e-mails asking questions about properties

the kids are off to nangor with steve and his sister and family
they are totally excited to be going there

so, back to work routines, gym routines (don't hold me to that)
i was surprised to find that i did not gain any weight while i was gone
julie you would have been so proud of me
i have passed my 6 month mark of no pepsi/chocolate (although i did have sugary candy while i was away)

No comments:

Post a Comment